Hugo M. Linares, D.O.
Hugo M. Linares, DO is a Fellowship Trained Surgeon and practices in Vitreoretinal Surgery and Uveitis. Dr. Linares is a graduate of the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, Old Westbury, NY. He completed his ophthalmology residency at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA and continued on to achieve his Fellowship at The National Retina Institute, Towson, MD. Linares has lectured to various organizations and is a Certified Ophthalmologist with a Fellowship in Vitreoretinal Surgery & Uveitis.
WHERE WERE YOU BORN AND RAISED?
I was born on the West Coast of Peru, but my family moved to the United States when I was very young. Growing up we lived in several locations across Central New Jersey.
- Fellowship: Vitreoretinal Surgery, The National Retina Institute, Towson, MD
- Residency: Ophthalmology, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey – School of Osteopathic Medicine, Stratford, NJ
- DO: New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- BS: Biology, Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Retinal Specialists